My Get-Happy Formula
What makes you smile? Laugh? Go giddy with glee?
For some, it’s a walk barefoot through the grass. For another, it’s a spin on a roller coaster, a solo movie date, or a perfectly ripe mango.
So… when was the last time you did something that makes you happy?
If it’s been awhile, consider this: Happiness lowers stress levels, increases immune system
function, and lowers your risk of disease. It also makes life easier.
The Magic Formula for Daily Pleasure
Doing one pleasurable thing per day (or more!) is the most powerful antidote for gray, boring, or stressful days.
- Make an “I love” list. List everything that you enjoy—nothing is too small or too large.If you enjoy it, get it on the list.
- Take a look at how you spend your days. When could you fit in a little pleasure?
Perhaps you could leave the office at lunch to walk in the park? Maybe you could
play your favorite music while doing the dishes? Book yourself a massage this
- Repeat daily—or more often, as needed.
Need some inspiration? Scope out my ‘I Love List’:
- Get a massage
- Go for a walk in the park
- Bake healthy treats
- Catch some rays
- Write in a journal
- Read a book
- Burn candles & incense
- Watch a movie
- Listen to music
- Clean + declutter
- Buy a magazine
- Try out a new recipe
- Have a home spa experience: light candles, dim light, turn on some tranquil tracks and brew some calming tea
- Have a 5 min- morning meditation
- Practice yoga
GET EVEN HEALTHIER!
Are you curious about how happy good health can make you feel? As a Health Coach I can
help you make your own healthy changes. Let’s talk! Schedule an initial complimentary
consultation with me today—or pass this offer on to someone you care about.